The CDFL AGM was on Thursday 7th June 2007 at Council Chamber, Cambs FA HQ, City Ground, Milton Road, Cambridge
1. Welcome - James Fry, Chairman
2. Secretary's Report - Bruce Sutherland
3. Referee's Secretary Report - Will Hudson
4. Applications from New Teams - waiting list
5. Cambs FA - Centenary Cup, awarded footballs, etc
6. Charity Shield
7. Fixtures and Cup Draws
Challenge Cup, Division One Cup and Division Two Cup
8. Rule amendments - new warning system
9. Facilities - Coldhams Common and others
10. Any Other Business
11. Presentations to Trophy Winners
Photos taken at the CDFL AGM on Thursday 7th June, 2007.
The committee prepare to make the presentations.
Long Rangers receive the Division One winners trophy...
Arbury Akademiks receive the Division Two winners trophy
The Wheatsheaf receive the Division One runner-up trophy
Swaffham United won the Division Two runner-up trophy
Long Rangers receive the Challenge Cup
Long Rangers receive the Division One Cup
Arbury Akademiks won the Division Two Cup
The crowd enjoy the night.
This page was last updated on June 8, 2007