The CDFL AGM was on Monday 8th June 2009 at Council Chamber, Cambs FA HQ, Bridge Road, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9PH.
1. Welcome - James Fry, Chairman
2. FA Respect Campaign Update - Richard Nicols, Cambs FA Respect Officer.
3. Secretary's Report - Bruce Sutherland
4. Referee's Secretary Report - Will Hudson
5. Applications from New Teams - waiting list
6. Cambs FA - Centenary Cup, awarded footballs, etc
7. Charity Shield
8. Fixtures and Cup Draws
9. Rule amendments - new disciplinary rule.
10. New Committee Member(s)- volunteers welcome
11. Marking of Referee's - should we start doing it?
12. Any Other Business
13. Presentations to Trophy Winners
Photos taken at the CDFL AGM on Monday 8th June, 2009.
The committee prepare to make the presentations.
Long Rangers receive the Division One winners trophy.
Chesterton Legacy receive the Division Two winners trophy
The Dobblers won the Division One runner-up trophy
Coldhams Dons receive the Division Two runner-up trophy
Long Rangers receive the Challenge Cup
Genetics receive the Division One Cup
Chesterton Legacy receive the Division Two Cup
This page was last updated on June 9, 2009