The CDFL AGM was on Wednesday 20th June 2012 at Council Chamber, Cambs FA HQ, Bridge Road, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9PH.
1. Welcome - Bruce Sutherland, Secretary
2. Appointment of referees Chris Abbott, Cambs FA.
3. Cambs FA new insurance arrangements Gerry Daish, Cambs FA
4. Secretary and Treasurers Report - Bruce Sutherland
5. Sportsmanship & Disciplinary Secretarys Report Tim Doe6. Cambs FA Centenary Cup, AGM, player registration on Full-Time
7. CDFL membership fee possible increase from £60.00 to £65.00
8. Applications from New Teams Shepreth, Royston Rovers
9. Rule 2 review Referees fees
10. Rule 3 proposed adoption of FA National Pilot Project Repeat Substitutions
11. Rule 5 please note payment of CDFL membership fees by 31st August
12. Rule 6 please note registration of players by 30th September
13. Cost of pitches (Rule 1d) and Late cancellations (Rule 4)
14. Fair Play Shield
15. Fixtures and Cup Draws
16. New Committee Member(s) volunteers welcome
17. Any Other Business
18. Presentations to Trophy Winners
Photos taken at the CDFL AGM on Wednesday 20th June 2012.
AFC Royston receive the Division Two runner-up trophy
Free Press Zebras receive the Challenge Cup
Free Press Zebras receive the CDFL Fair Play Shield.
This page was last updated on June 23, 2012