The CDFL AGM was on Tuesday 25th June 2013 at Council Chamber, Cambs FA HQ, Bridge Road, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9PH.
1. Welcome - Bruce Sutherland / Ade Watts.
2. Appointment of referees Ashley Moden (CDFL committee) and Chris Abbott (Cambs FA).
3. Secretary and Treasurers Report - Bruce Sutherland
4. Sportsmanship & Disciplinary Secretarys Report Tim Doe5. Cambs FA Centenary Cup, AGM, player registration on Full-Time
6. CDFL membership fee to remain at £65.00.
7. Applications from New Teams Butingford Cougars, The Dobblers Reserves?
8. Rule 1(e) and 2 clarification re Affiliated Referees.
9. Rule 4 three options for sanction of defauling of matches.
10. Rule 5 please note payment of CDFL membership fees by 31st August
11. Rule 6 please note registration of players by 30th September
12. New Rule 12 - Proposed probationary period for new teams.
13. Rule 14 - updated with Ade Watts contact details.
14. Fair Play Shield
15. Fixtures and Cup Draws
16. New Committee Member(s) Ade Watts, Nader Khalifa, Ryan Rolfe.
17. Any Other Business
18. Presentations to Trophy Winners
Photos taken at the CDFL AGM on Tuesday 25th June 2013 will be shown here soon.
This page was last updated on August 16, 2013